Conference and School 2022
The 2022 edition of the ITEA Annual Conference and School on Transportation Economics will be held IN-PERSON in Toulouse (France). It will be co-organized by École Nationale de l’Aviation Civile (ENAC) and Toulouse Business School (TBS).
The School will take place next June 13-15.
The Conference will take place next June 15-17.
Professor Bruno Jullien (Toulouse School of Economics) will be our keynote speaker.
Please, see https://itea2022.recherche.enac.fr/ for further information.
At the School and Conference venue, the Local Organizing Committee will ensure compliance with all the existent sanitary protocols (determined by the French government).
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided.
- Regular cleaning and ventilation of all rooms is ensured.
- Face masks are currently not compulsory in France. However, the Local Organizing Committee recommends and encourages participants to wear them.
- Measures will be adapted if needed to comply with the standing sanitary protocols determined by the French government at the moment of the School and Conference.
- Official information on the rules to enter and exit France (in terms of vaccination and tests) is available here: https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/coming-to-france/coming-to-france-your-covid-19-questions-answered/