Editors-in-chief Conference on Transportation Economics
The leading researchers and editors-in-chief (EIC) of first-class transportation economics journals worldwide had a great opportunity to discuss and present their views in the conference online 21 November, 2020.
The conference was sponsored and organized by School of Economics and Management, Beijing Jiaotong University. Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering, University of Hong Kong, and Elsevier were co-organizers of the conference. More than 300 people attended the meeting.
The invited keynote speakers of the conference were:
- Elisabetta Cherchi, EIC of Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice
- Chandra R. Bhat, EIC of Transportation Research Part B: Methodology
- Qiang Meng, EIC of EIC of Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transport Review
- Haijun Huang, EIC of Transport Policy
- Leonardo J. Basso, EIC of Economics of Transportation
Each invited EIC talked about academic development for their journal in the past five years.